Call for Abstracts: CCLHD Research & Innovation Symposium (29 Nov – 1 Dec)
The CCLHD Research & Innovation Symposium will be held on Thursday 1 December 2022, with Pre-symposium workshops to be held on Tuesday 29 & Wednesday 30 November 2022. Click here for further information.
Abstract submissions are open from 1 July to 31 August by scanning the below QR code:
Submitting an Abstract
- Abstract Submissions open on 1 July 2022 and close on 31 August 2022.
- Submit your application via the abstract management system Oxford Abstracts. (Please open in Chrome, and do the submission in one sitting as it may not be saved). Please place a response in each mandatory box for submission to be complete.
- 350 word limit (excluding title, authors and affiliations, headings and references).
- Abstracts require approval from your Manager/Head of Department prior to submission. All successful abstracts will be made available in the public domain following the event.
- All abstracts will be peer reviewed. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Symposium Book of Proceedings.
- All presenters must register for this free event.
- Individual submissions will be considered for poster presentation if not accepted for their original submission type. Printing of conference posters is to be paid for by the presenter/s.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Research Office on 4320 2085 or CCLHD-ResearchSymposium@health.nsw.gov.au.
Click here for more information on writing an abstract.