The CCRI collaborates with and delivers its research and education programs in partnership with a range of local, national, and international organisations.
- has expertise in the design, implementation, and evaluation of integrated care programs;
- has the capability and track record to bring together the latest evidence quickly and efficiently;
- supports education and training programs for inter-disciplinary learning and team development;
- provides international thought leadership and international knowledge networks;
- operates in a state-of-the-art research and education facility;
- engages directly with community groups and agencies in NSW, and
- provides policy advice, program coordination, and applied research to support the adoption of integrated care in policy and practice