CCRI presents at 2022 Palliative Care NSW Biennial State Conference, and is awarded Best Poster!
The 2022 Palliative Care NSW Biennial State Conference: Facing the Future Together was held on 4-5th November in Terrigal NSW.
CCRI Director Nick Goodwin was Keynote Speaker, and the research team from the CCRI project: Enabling Better Care at the End of Life for the Central Coast Community project were very excited to present the following:
- A rapid review of models of care for people with dementia at the end of life: Workforce implications
- Allied health professionals, experience of end-of-life care for people with dementia
- End of life care for people with dementia: Are we as
good as we think we are?
- What factors are associated with increased presentation to ED at the end of life in the CCLHD? A retrospective case notes audit and regression analysis
- Views on emergency care in the last three months of life in the CCLHD: A postal survey of bereaved carers
A big congratulations to Jessica Macdonald and team, who were awarded Poster of the Conference!